Monday, April 12, 2010

Bitches and then some.

I was in a pretty bad mood all day today, thanks to my awful history exam.

Also another thing happened today. It finally left us the fuck alone. Well not us so much as just my best friend. I can't fool myself into believing I have a stalker anymore. :( But, FINALLY. It's been almost an year now, about time you got a life.

Who is 'it', you wonder. It was apparently a friend of mine who loved to bitch about me, to other people. I hate people who pretend to like you, but really hate you. I mean seriously? I don't care if you don't like me you fathairycrookedtoothedslut! But say it to my face! And if it was only me, maybe I'd have admitted that I had the problem, that I really was the annoying-unlikable-whore she made me out to be, but it WASN'T just me. She did that about every fucking body.

"Oh R do you know about J he's such a douche bag he's always saying blahblahblah about you, listen A, you know S? She's always saying shit about you to me. Omg N, did you know Z has slept with D? She's such a slut. Yeah I know because K told me."

Yeah bitch, everybody comes to you to bitch about others. I get it, I pissed you off with my sluty-ness one day, the next day I refused to tell you what I was talking about with the guy-you-think-is-your-best-friend, and the third I refused to share my food with you. But every fucking day?

I'll admit it, I'm not exactly a wonderful person. In fact, I have many faults. I diss people too, I make fun of others at times, But I'm not mean. And I don't do things to purposely hurt somebody's feelings. And If I've ever done that, then here's a public apology. I'm sorry.

1 comment: