Thursday, May 13, 2010

24 Hours.

That's how much I have left. That is IT. Bus 24 hours until my first exam. Law I. Yeah, I was up till four last night, you'd think I was studying since I have such an important exam the next day. But oops yaar. No such luck. Law I is 75% of my grade. So if I mess this up no way am I going to be able to make up in Law II. I need that A. Law was the one thing I was SURE of. Now? Not so much.

One would expect I'd study NOW. At the last hour. Yeah, still no.

WHAT THE FUCK IS MY PROBLEM. ugh.

3 comments:

  1. the same's going on with EVERYONE - believe me.
    Got to do like a total revised revision since i'm messing up 90% of information that i thought i knew...

    Goood Luck! :P

    P.S - this layout is so not 'you'. Change pls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. -__-

    Oh and yes Saaleha. Change your layout!

    ReplyDelete