Friday, May 7, 2010

Can'tDoThis.

The exams. EXACTLY one week till they start for me. I hate my timetable. HATE, okay. Like horrible hai. I have History with Literature, and you (if you've read the other 32456 posts about History) know what a hard time I'm having with it.

So on the

14th I have Law
17th History AND Literature
19th Law again
21st Sociology
26th Sociology AND Literature

This was after I was assured countless times that they do NOT EVER have History and Literature on the same day. Well, apparently this year they decided whattayhell.

Also, I feel my Literature exam is going to.. well as you can see.. suck. BOTH of them.

So I go, what were the stupid CIE people thinking? EVERYBODY has a History + Literature + Sociology combination. Or so I though until I decided to find out how many people I knew who were screwed with me, and whaddayaknow, NO ONE. In my school at least. They have History and Literature, and Sociology and Literature but not History, Sociology AND Literature. That's just me. Boy, do I feel special. I'm going to be suffering alone. -_-

I don't have anything going with law, but again I feel it may suck as I'm VERY unprepared. But I have no one to blame but myself. Might as well go study. Sigh. FML.

4 comments:

  1. Dont worry. We're in this together. I have Biology AND Lit.
    Except guess what? They're both at THE.SAME.TIME.

    Lucky us right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to die before this ends. Maybe from sleep deprivation. I wonder if you can die from that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE HISTORY, SOCIO AND LITERATURE TOO. OMG. NOBODY ELSE HAS THAT COMBO :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW. Just me. Haha, and now you. =/

    ReplyDelete