Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wavin' Flag.

Coolest song ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB7L1BIDELc

If anyone does NOT like this song, then there's something seriously wrong with them. -_-

Also, I'm very tired of studying. Before the 17th I hadn't slept for more then 6 hours in three days. And where'd that get me? I felt like I was going to fall asleep during both my exams! I probably dosed off for a few minutes during history, now that I come to think of it. And on Sunday, I fell and hit my head on the stairs and had amnesia and deja vu at the same time. So I freaked out about not remembering anything for my exams, but then though what exams? haha That's not true. I copied that from somewhere. Which I no longer remember =/

I spent the first half hour during Literature trying to:
a) Stay awake
b) Get my brain to work and,
c) Pick a question to do.

I finally decided on this question which asked us to compare how the poets had explored memories in two different poems. I made a list of about 20 outta 29 poems and only three seemed to have anything to do with memories. One of who's poet I could not remember. So I chose the other poem, and tried to connect my answer to the question as best as I could. I textd my teacher what I did in the exam and she goes, 'Poetry oh oh'. Not exactly what I wanted to hear after my 3 hour history exam (or read-technically).

In history I did the Napoleon question. Everybody went, "What? Why?! Why didn't you do the Nicholas and Stalin question? We had an option for once!"

Yeah well I COULDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT STALIN, SO BOO FUCKING HOO. And my Hitler question sucked too. Jab kay I did him so well.

Haye. I'm tired. I have LAW II tomorrow which I should be studying for since it's not like I did especially well in Law I. When will this end?

No comments:

Post a Comment