Wednesday, August 18, 2010

:D

My Birthdayy todaayy! :D And It was pretty awesome.

I have my Law class right after my Literature most days I have to run from the second floor down to the ground as soon as the bell goes off in order to not be late. Today I had to stay back and talk to my Lit teach for a couple minutes and once I got down to the main lobby I just had to slow down and stare at the Prospective-A1s (they seem so excited, it's sad =/). So when I saw my teach entering the class I made a mad dash to get in there before the door closed. This is getting boring. haha

ANYWAY, my point is that as soon as I entered everybody started singing Happy Birthday. I know it's juvenile but I just made me so happy. I stood at the entrance all shocked for a minute with this huge grin plastered on my face. I probably looked like a bit of an idiot, in retrospective but at that point I didn't really care.

Whatever this is a stupid story. After iskewllzz I went to ma best bud CLG's placee and threw maselff a suprizee partayy.. haha No. Actually, CLG planned on throwing me a surprise party but I'm soo cool I found out. So I helped bake my cakee.

Gotta love.

5 comments:

  1. cute :)

    happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE YOU THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU STOLE ALL MY PICTURES AND WTF OKAY I WAS GOING TO DO A POST ON THISSSSS.

    Not. Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad, too late.

    haha Thanks Sana and Ubaid :)

    ReplyDelete