Monday, October 4, 2010

Look what came in the mail!!

Do you remember this? The part where I mention how Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley Massachusetts is my Plan A.
My first choice college?
Where I'd major in (not politics anymore, that'll be my minor now. I'm fickle like that)- get this - MEDIEVAL STUDIES. Yes, it IS every bit as cool as it sounds.

IGOTTHISFROMTHEMTODAYYY



As one of my friends likes to say, HARTT-FRICKING-ATTACKKK.

I can't tell you guys what it says. I'm afraid that'll jinx it. I'm ajeeb like that :( But I really really REALLY hope I get to go there. Fingers crossed

Good luck for your university applications, those of you that are applying this year. :)

kthnkbaii

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMMMGGGGG AWESOME

    *wants to go to holyoke too, is super happy for you*

    ReplyDelete