Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's on your mind?

- Is cigarette smoke supposed to make you hungry?

- The common app. is a bigger bitch than the UCAS. Do I want to see my recommendations after I've graduated, or not?

- Oscar Wilde is my hero. Why does NO ONE get that?

- I have 15 days to finish writing on why He's my hero. 10 to be on the safe side.

- Today's Halloween. I miss Trick-or-treating. Home is where the snow is.

- I also miss CLG.

- I just told my brother my plans for Pakistan. He called them a 'death wish' and said it was nice knowing me.

- Maybe my essay should be on that.

- I'm an awful friend. I was supposed to call two people last night, with my 'Uth' package. (BECAUSE I AM UTH- HAFSA ARE YOU READING THIS?)

- Jizz face. (Hafsa seriously, are you reading this?)

Today's Sunday. Which means SUNDAY BAZARRR. Yay. Some happiness.

6 comments:

  1. this made me go : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

    why is OW your hero man shit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes XaL, I'm reading this. It's okay as long as your frenzied state is owed to common apps and not blood (that's my area).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Applying early decision? Me and my friend did too, and the process left us wrenching every hair out of our lil heads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good luck, fingers crossed!

    I actually liked the common app, really simplified my life I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UCAS like ..acha. o_0..nevermind.
    Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CLG, O. W. is NEXT level man. What is wrong with you?

    Alluvium, lulx2kool

    Amna, me and your friends have that in common.

    Alpha Za, thanks :)

    Roshni, hullo?

    ReplyDelete