Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2250.

Bow, bitchezz.

I have recently come to the conclusion that I would rather just get an internship at Amnesty International and start saving the world, rather then go to university. Why waste time. Applied yesterday. Letxx seeeee naoo.

A part of me just wants to leave it up to, I don't know, fate? If I get the AI internship I'll take it. If I get into The Right University (The New School- New York? I'm SO fickle I should just DIE) I'll go there. Which ever offer comes first, maybe.

Right now I need a break, and six months in London.

8 comments:

  1. An amnesty supporter I think. Noble. Good luck dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roshni :)

    Don't we all, Ubaid?

    SAT score, annon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEVER GAVE THE SAT WTF.
    London? haha, you'll be lucky if you come to Lahore... except, IS 'LONDON' SUPPOSED TO SYMBOLIZE LAHORE?
    because if thats the case, yes,six months in London it is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RABIA KAMALSS IDIOT.

    No London is London. THAT'S WHERE THE AI INTERNSHIP IS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete