Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am in misery.

Yes, those are song lyrics. They also mirror exactly what I feel these days. I'm desperate and confused, though not for the same reasons Maroon 5 was.

And here's something you all should read.

Also, I love my History teacher. He's possibly the coolest above-60-year-old-guy(?) person I've ever met.



I FUCKING LOVE THE BEACH, I WISH I COULD LIVE THERE, DAMMIT.

I miss Chicago so so SO much, it's just not funny anymore. Not that it was ever very funny, but you know? I miss walking home from school and snow and living next to a K-mart, and 7-11 Slurpees and the best friend that I have added on Facebook but am too fucking scared to talk to because she's a model for Hollister and goes to UIC, and seems to have everything so together, while I have absolutely NO idea where I'll be this time next year.

I keep getting these letters from universities and my Dad gets all excited, asking me what they're saying and I hate shrugging and mumbling something more or less incoherent and changing the subject, because they're NOT acceptances(Nor are they rejections JUST SO YOU KNOW, they're just 'Hey man, we haven't taken a decision on your application yet, but look at this, look what we got! Like it? Eh? Eh? LIKE IT?' IT'S LOVELY BITCHES, NOW HOW ABOUT AN OFFER?).

I hate when people go EF EM EL, EF EM EL, over choti choti batein but abhi, FML seems about right.


Also, I just noticed how my posts repeat at the end, anyone know how I can fix that?

15 comments:

  1. Well, compared to my distance from the nearest beach, you practically live right there!

    And yes the posts repeat. Probably something wrong with the code of this template. The easiest way to fix it is to change the template I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems just about right
    EF EM EL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man. Wheres tge fucking rewind button when ya need it?
    I think GAP YEAR, ftw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping for another solution, since I kinda like the template but oh well. Thanks anyway.

    Maria, I'M THE ONLY ONE IN LIT NOW WITH A BAD GRADE. FML x 87493286575648

    CLG, Lahore FTW. I miss you looser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach is amazing, its my fav place in khi.

    College apps time is stressful, trust me when you have your acceptances sorted out, you'll naturally be freaking out over all the things you'll miss about khi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't been to the beach ever since i moved back to Karachi. sad life of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go to chicago

    and hey talk to your best friend. She might not be living the perfect life, you know.

    Acha, ye to meiney awaein boola hai.
    I like misery. The song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. College application time are really breath taking. BTW I too miss beach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alpha Za, I know. I absolutely LOVE it there.

    Furree Kat, seriously? Plan a trip ASAP.

    Nushay, yeah maybe, haha thanks, even for your awaein bolna, and I like Misery too!!

    Talha, umm, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make me laff very often. Hooray for funny bloggers! I wish I lived near the beach. Stupid landlocked city. Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi saaleha! im a new follower and a fellow american-pakistani (im from houston, texas, by the way) and i can totally relate. i miss the US of A so, so, sooo much. i might go there in the fall, though the chances are pretty slim. ah, well. at least there's a beach in karachi. okay, that was random, but yeah. i dont even go to the beach much. all the lafangey dudes hanging out there make it hard to convince my dad to take my family there now.
    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  12. also, i love that song (misery, that is). <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha youi make me laugh tooo Poee.
    SO HURRAY 4 U 2 !!


    Aleeza, shizz man I think Imma luff youuu. Umm don't go to Sea View, that's ew. Go to other private beaches na, French for example? This beach was kindda AMAZING.

    And I know, I love Maroon 5!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wowow im from houston too nize 2 meet u LOL

    SALZ BUTT LEZ GO TO BEACH IN DECEMBER? SCENE IS MEANNNNN

    ReplyDelete