Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who cares if you disagree? You are not me. Who died and made you king of anything?

^ That fellow followers, is my brother's current favorite song. Which means, these days, whenever I'm in his car I have the interminable pleasure of hearing it again and again and again and, well, interminably.

I'm not complaining really, I'd much rather listen to songs about delusional sunsets than ones about people catching grenades and taking bullets straight through their brains. I hate it when I give people all I have and they throw it in the trash too, but really Bruno?

Because I always have a hard time deciding on what to 'title' my posts, abh say they'll just be song lyrics. It'll be my way of making up for the lack of Facebook albums I have, titled 'We hit the flo and shawty got low x 468743432056'.

I realize and am immensely saddened by the fact that I shall probably never have posts titled 'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again', 'Lets go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love' and 'I'm a dance floor lover'. But hey, maybe
a post titled 'Tonight's going to be a good night' won't be all that bad. No? Okay.

Also this, it made me laf. Laf and laf and laf. And laf. I'm petty like that. :(

6 comments:

  1. LMAO @ the picture.
    the rest was too depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUMS the infamous Lahore institute? ..thats a sweeper? or a student with a jahroo? ..if its the latter, then I dont know what all the fuss is about o_0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say that makes much more sense lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..
    My brother is also stuck up with trying to catch a grenade,a plastic one.
    I'd rather say to him
    I throw my brother in the air sometimes,
    saying aayoo,
    what a sickoo..:+p

    ReplyDelete