Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bleukh

I knew this day was gonna come. And it's not even actually here you know. It's just people going "OMG AAA OFFER ACCEPTED" they're not actually going off to university yet. That'll be in September. I'll die then.

The only university that's even bothered going "YOU WANT MONIEZ? HERE'S SOME", is Carlton, yeah the independent non-sectarian, coeducational, liberal arts college in Northfield, Minnesota. And I'd attend, mera kya jaraha hai man shizz, but their financial aid package? Yeah, it's not adequate. I mean it's nice of them to offer me the twenty grand and everything, but I kindda need twenty more to attend?

University of Hawaii? Hawaii Community College? Hawaii Pacific University?

Oh, did I mention I'm moving to Hawaii? Soon? Hopefully? ^_^ <--- HAPPIEH FAZE

I'd still like to properly get into a university though :(

IRFAIL.

Also, I'm in love with a man who's in love with another (wo)man.

7 comments:

  1. SALZ0R IF YOU COME TO HAWAII IMMA TAKE A KROOZ AND COME VISIT YOU ON TEH REALZ BRAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. YA SALZ U MOVE TO HAWAII AND I MARRI 2RU LUFF AND BE BIG ASS BEST SELLING AUTHOR.

    Not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after reading the comments i forgot what i wanted to sayy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love a man who si in love with another woman .

    Hawaii :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Furree
    I know we're too cool lyk dat.. WE MAK DEM PEEPLEZ FORGET.. JUZ STAND THAR ASTOUNDEDD

    ReplyDelete