Monday, April 11, 2011

=/

I have two literature mocks tomorrow. P5 and P3. That's Shakespeare and Donne AND Hardy and a bunch of short stories. So far, I've only just finished Hamlet.

I just can't study, I keep reading my texts and notes but I'm not absorbing/understanding anything. I asked my dad to get me some Ritalin, cuz shizz man what's the point of having a physician in the family if he can't even score some prescription drugs once in a while. He refused. Said there's actually none available, in the 'market' but even if there were, he wouldn't get me any.

So umm? :(

10 comments:

  1. SALZZZ HOOK A BRUDDA UP WID SUM OF THE GOOD STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have an American Literature essay to do right now, Then I have a Chemistry Exam in 4 hours, then I have a Biology II exam on Thursday :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chill dudeeee.. it's just mockss B)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD Work makes everyone kookay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a tough weak.

    oO
    ___

    ReplyDelete