Friday, July 8, 2011

Hormonal Post. Pliss don't judge.

It's already five-thirty, I could've sworn it was two just like 10 mins ago. Though, obviously it wasn't..


Anyway, this one is for this guy/girl:



Where are you these days ? You haven't updated your blog from quite a time. 6 days ago





WHOAREYOU?



Lol okay I'm going to update. With absolute crap, as usual.



A) (...)



CLG thinks I don't know him well enough to be in 'love' with him, she's right actually. I don't. So this probably isn't love, and I'm going to regret using this as a reason, later. Not now, now well, I'm good for now.



B) This blog was supposed to be anonymous, it's not, anymore, it sucks but it's my fault.



C) I used to think I was this amazing angrazi-writing-hero. Lang105 was my favorite class last year. Not only because I was numba 1 (have a transcript to prove it and everything :D), but because I was really good at that class without ever trying. I was looking thorough my Language tests and Mocks and stuff from last year and there's this comment, Ms. Manji wrote on one of my papers, 'Brilliant Saleeha!!! You are a born writer!' and I really can not tell you how much that meant to me, at the time.



I don't write-write anymore though, I don't know why. My As Literature grade maybe? I dropped language at the beginning of A2 too, because I just didn't want to deal anymore.



You know how they say grades don't matter? They lie. Lielielielielie. I can assure you, they do. Last year when I was getting As in all my classes (except history, but the teach still thought I was an okay kid, and everyone else was doing pretty badly too, so it didn't really matter) I was happy and confident, because I knew I was good enough to compete with these other kids. This year I wasn't as good as them, last year I had six subjects, but I managed and enjoyed them, for the most part. This year I could hardly cope with the bare minimum, three. I let the fact that I wasn't as 'good' as the others get to me, and whatever, it's not like it matters anymore, but I wish I hadn't.



D) NIXOR'SASCHOOLNOTAFUCKINGWAYOFLIFESOCALMTHEFUCKDOWNANDCHILLTHEFUCKOUTGODDAMNIT

By Oct 2011 every Nixor student will have their own debit card. I really do not know what to say.





E) I really like Imogen Heap.





F) My brother's friend is sleeping over at our place tonight. His room doesn't have an air conditioner so Omer's sleeping with my Dad in Faiza's room, His poor friend is in his (probably very hot) room, Faiza is watching Gilmore Girls in the rec room, and my Mum and Nano are both in my parent's room. Isn't this lovely?





G) I hate it when people recognize my brother from his shows. They'll be all OMGYOU'RETHATGUY, and I'll be all calm down pre-teen girl, it's a fazool show for idiots.



Haha I remember he used to have this person who wanted to 'talk' to him all the time named Sauleha and all our relatives thought Sauleha was ME and told me to stop calling him so often, lol yeah, it wasn't cool.





H) DELIRIUM U R 2 FUNNIEH AND GOOGLE + STILL SUCKS CUZ ALEX SAID SO, BUT IT'S OKAY YOU CAN BE COOL K?



Oh btw, new header. Like/dislike? It doesn't seem very..me?

13 comments:

  1. COOL BLOG!! =)

    oh yeah the post was hormonal indeed yet lovely! =)

    FIRST COMMENT YAYIE!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. New header-- LIKE. :D

    D) NIXOR'SASCHOOLNOTAFUCKINGWAYOFLIFESOCALMTHEFUCKDOWNANDCHILLTHEFUCKOUTGODDAMNIT

    THANK YOU. i was starting to think i'm the only creep thinking this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The header should have your Blog's name on it. It is VITAL.
    Omer Butt, is he a celebrity? Oh I am so uninformed. I should live on earth more often. HOW GOOD it might feel having a famous brother.

    Post more often. You are such a lethargic blogger, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new header. But I agree your blog's name should be there too :)

    Ekh, I hate it when people stay over. Hope the torture was short-lived :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Thanks Crimson Coral.

    Furva,thanks! haha believe me, if you agree with that, you're NORMAL.

    Hamza, I don't really like my blog's name? Which is why I choose to replace it with picture-type-things. Haha no he isn't, he's a pseudo-celebrity. And it's only pre-teen girl's at Park Towers who know who he is, so you're still cool. And I knoww, I'll try.

    Aaishah, thanks and same. I don't exactly like the name so =/. haha He didn't really get in my way so i can't really complain.

    ICAN'TPOSTFROMMYGOOGLEACCOUNTIDUNNOWHY

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU.ARE.NOT.IN.LOVE.WITH.HIM.
    AAAAAAAAAAH.

    HAHAHAH your bro must be sooopppaaaa happi.

    AYE HAI YEH DELERIUM KAHAN SE HAR JAGA GHUS JATA HAI SHIT.

    Man, Nixor bhi na.

    POST MORE OFTEN PLZ.

    luv yoou

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahahaha you are hilariously funny ...I loved this post and the new header too..keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post... And don't go to another city for a guy... Go wherever you wana go and then let the guy come to you.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Let Go by Frou Frou. Imogen Heap's voice is like this long drink that fortifies you. It's actually like water.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes. They lielielielielielielie.


    It's not fair, but they do, the damned liars.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MA GAAAAD LOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    LOVIN THE BLAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

    LOVE AL <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved it! :D You're awesome :D

    ReplyDelete